Tuesday 16 November 2010

Editing process - The update

After logging and capturing our footage. I am fairly happy with the footage we have gathered and I see potential in making a brilliant short film.
I feel we haven't filmed enough which is a problem that we always face. Despite this I feel we got the essential footage that was required. We have pieced together a sequence that I feel has both strong and weak points about it.
A problem we are facing now is selecting the music that would suit our work the most and getting the script together to tell the story effectively. We have browsed around for music but we all feel that each soundtrack is lacking something so we are still on the search.
We finally realize that the narrator has to be spot on for this piece to work so that our main focus. At the moment we have the full sequence that needs to be tightened so that the continuity is perfect. We have limited amount of footage so we are considering to film again.
Overall I'm happy with what we have so far and with a lot of work we can create something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment